segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2022

DELIVERY

We see the Angel of Delivery rooted in the Earth and it amazes us, because this message belongs to the violet chakra, our highest energy. It is necessary to understand that, if you don’t live intensely here on Earth every second of your present, of your daily life, you will be out of your place. We decided to come to Earth, to this planet, to learn more about our evolution, so you have to live here, with your foot firmly on the ground and surrendered to life with your five senses, with the intention of living everything intensely. Surrendered to the present minute by minute, as it is, without resistance, Here-Now, Earth-Heaven / Heaven-Earth.”

In Day-to-Day with the Angels

Marta Cabeza.


A woman – 26-years-old


8th March 2004. A new direction, a new life, a new woman. I wanted to wake up at the same time as usual, and have breakfast with my mother. Afterwards I got ready to go to the Tourism Department in the Parish Council building of Espinho, where I’m going to do my traineeship!

I became more and more autonomous over time.

I can do my routines easily, but not always at the same pace. Sometimes, I get angry with myself: “today, I’m tighten my shoes at first try; tomorrow, I’ll not be able to fasten my bra so quickly; today, I put the splints on with great ease, tomorrow they won't fit well as they should; today, it takes me twenty minutes to get to the Tourism Department, tomorrow, nine o'clock and I'm still on 19th street…

Well, not every day is like every day for me!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário