segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2022

HARMONY


Only the beauty of a flower changes the solitude and dryness of the desert. Only your inner harmony changes every situation, every act, every thought. You are that flower, in you is harmony, carry it always with you and you will never be alone. Don't look for it abroad, don't waste time"

In Day-to-Day with the Angels.

Marta Cabeza.


Waiting, … but in Iris’s company

Gabriela opened her grocery in October, in Ovar. Therefore, I went to my sister's home in order to avoid staying alone for too much time. I took the opportunity to make her company and to help her starting the grocery business. I replaced any sold out product on the displays at my pace, helped labeling products, or registered small customer purchases while she did other things. At the end of the day, we returned home with Iris and Diogo. We shared home tasks like taking care of the little one, cooking dinner or setting the table and everything was done with much love. After a harmonious and funny dinner, laughing about the new things Iris was doing, we watched television or spent some time on the computer. I really enjoyed those days. They passed quickly. It kept me busy, I made Gabriela some company and helped her as much as I could, and in return, she gave me same affection like old days, and the pamper from Iris.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário