segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2022

What do we do not to feel?

Irresistible!...
How can I look in your eyes

Without feeling yourself, 
Without feeling the strength 
That overflows from you,
Without feeling the shiver of your soul
That warms mine in clear and empty hours?!

How can I touch your face
Without feeling the marks of your life, 
Without tasting your lips,
Without feeling the voice that intones in me, 
Without smelling the salt air?!

How can I pamper your body 
Without feeling your breast, 
Without feeling your womb,
Without feeling your body,
Without feeling your purity,
Without feeling your difference, 
Without feeling your joy, 
Without feeling your smile?!

What do we do not to feel?
Sincerely…
I do not know… 
Or maybe…
Stop being Person…



In Pingos by Liliana Ribeiro

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário